Title of the Role
Product Marketing Manager for a Non-Profit E-commerce Website
About the Role
Our Social Enterprise Program objective is to :
1. Provide Skills Development Opportunity to the under-privileged woman
2. Create Employment Opportunities for these woman
3. Fund our Support-A-Girl Program from this program.
Our Social Enterprise Program is being rolled out in multiple phases. We are currently in the implementation stage of phase-1
In Phase-1 of this project, The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following :
1. Writing up the Product Name, Short and Long Description
2. Creating and Managing the Product Attributes, Tags
3. Building out the SEO and feeding it to Google and other providers.
This assignment is not about building vision or strategy – it is about actual execution. We have products in our inventory where you (as a volunteer) will be required to do the above.
Per Week : Minimum 5 hours
Duration : Minimum 3 months
Virtual – work from anywhere in the world at a time convenient to you 🙂
How to Apply
Please apply today by sending an email to [email protected] . Please attach your resume and/or link to your linkedin profile. Please make sure that you are available for at least 5 hours per week for at least 90 days.