Title of the Role
CSR Program Manager
About the Role
We are looking for volunteers who have expertise or are willing to learn ‘Corporate Social Responsibility Program Management’. We are looking for volunteers who will help get Sneha Karma Foundation listed in various Corporations CSR Database. The volunteer will be expected to research various corporations CSR programs, understand the application procedure and do the needful to get us listed in their database. All content required and required training will be provided by us.
The volunteer will be expected to
- Research various Corporations and add their record in our salesforce database
- Communicate with the Corporations, understand their application procedure and do the needful.
- Do the required follow-ups with the Corporations with an end goal of getting us listed in their CSR database
- Reach out to employees in those Corporations and request them to promote us within the Corporation’s Social Networking Groups
- This will ensure that the employees in those Corporations will know about Sneha Karma Foundation
- Once the employees in those Corporations know about us, they might decide to donate money or their time to us.
Per Week : Minimum 4 hours
Duration : Minimum 3 months
Virtual – work from anywhere in the world at a time convenient to you 🙂
How to Apply
You can apply for this position by completing the volunteer signup form (preferred) or by sending an email to [email protected]. If you apply by email, please include all the information requested on the volunteer signup form.