Individuals, just like you have often reached out to us, expressing a desire to contribute in some way and support Sneha Karma Foundation. These individuals are unable to commit more than 8-10 hours per year to support us, due to other priorities in Life.
We at Sneha Karma Foundation believe that every individual, who wishes to give back to the community in some way should be given a platform to do so. We have designed our ‘Ambassador’ program keeping such individuals in mind.
Our Ambassador program is a group of social, professional, and philanthropic minded individuals who have a shared commitment to support Sneha Karma Foundation’s vision to build an ecosystem that will enable underprivileged girls to get equal opportunity to pursue their dreams. These individuals are committed to supporting the girls and our programs by becoming ‘SKF Ambassadors’ and leveraging their networks to further our mission to provide academic education, skills training, and professional development until the girls become independent and self-empowered.
As a Sneha Karma Foundation Ambassador, you will be responsible for :
- Spread awareness of Sneha Karma Foundation and its mission.
- Post in companies ‘social media channels’ and personal social media platforms about Sneha Karma Foundation once each Quarter
- The post should be created based on content provided thru the ‘ambassador network’ newsletter
- Recommended Dates for posting:
- International Women’s Day – March 8th
- World Day Against Trafficking in Persons – July 30th
- National Education Day, India – November, 11th
- Giving Tuesday – December 3rd
- Help raise funds for the various programs
- Set a Give/Get Goal of a $500 with the aspiration to reach $1,000 or more per year.
- Help recruit Volunteers and Ambassadors
- Create (at minimum, one event) to support SKF and invite people from your network to the event
- Serve a term of 1 year (except Chairs which is a two-year commitment)
- 8 – 10 hour time commitment annually