Title of the Role
Facebook Page Manager for a Non-Profit Organization
About the Role
Our Facebook Page has the following objective
1. Keeping our Donors informed about how their hard earned money is making a difference
2. Keeping our Volunteers informed about how their hard work is helping
3. Motivating other visitors to our page to donate or join us as a volunteer
The Facebook Page Program Manager will be responsible for the following :
1. Regularly changing the Cover Page
2. Making regular Facebook Post
The Volunteers will be responsible for making the graphics / write up the post. They will be given access to our photo library.
Per Week : Minimum 5 hours
Duration : Minimum 3 months
Virtual – work from anywhere in the world at a time convenient to you 🙂
How to Apply
You can apply for this position by completing the volunteer signup form (preferred) or by sending an email to [email protected]. If you apply by email, please include all the information requested on the volunteer signup form.