Title of the Role
Facebook Page Manager for a Non-Profit Organization
About the Role
Our Facebook Page has the following objective
1. Keeping our Donors informed about how their hard earned money is making a difference
2. Keeping our Volunteers informed about how their hard work is helping
3. Motivating other visitors to our page to donate or join us as a volunteer
The Facebook Page Program Manager will be responsible for the following :
1. Regularly changing the Cover Page
2. Making regular Facebook Post
The Volunteers will be responsible for making the graphics / write up the post. They will be given access to our photo library.
Per Week : Minimum 5 hours
Duration : Minimum 3 months
Virtual – work from anywhere in the world at a time convenient to you 🙂
How to Apply
Please apply today by sending an email to [email protected] . Please attach your resume and/or link to your linkedin profile and links to sample of the work done. Please make sure that you are available for atleast 5 hours per week for at least 90 days.