Title of the Role
E-Bay Store Manager for Sneha Karma Foundation’s Non-Profit Online Store
About the Role
Our Social Enterprise Program objective is to :
1. Provide Skills Development Opportunity to the under-privileged woman
2. Create Employment Opportunities for these woman
3. Fund our Support-A-Girl Program from this program.
Our Social Enterprise Program is being rolled out in multiple phases. We are currently in the implementation stage of phase-1 of the project and in the designing stage of our phase-2.
In Phase-1 of this project, The E-Bay Store Manager will be responsible for the following :
1. Managing Products, Their Categories, Attributes in the E-Bay Store
2. Creating / Editing Graphics of the Products as needed.
3. Ensuring that the E-Commerce website stays functional at all times
Per Week : Minimum 5 hours
Duration : Minimum 3 months
Virtual – work from anywhere in the world at a time convenient to you 🙂
How to Apply
You can apply for this position by completing the volunteer signup form (preferred) or by sending an email to [email protected]. If you apply by email, please include all the information requested on the volunteer signup form.