Title of the Role
WooCommerce Store Manager for Sneha Karma Foundation’s Non-Profit Online Store
About the Role
Our Social Enterprise Program objective is to :
1. Provide Skills Development Opportunity to the under-privileged woman
2. Create Employment Opportunities for these woman
3. Fund our Support-A-Girl Program from this program.
Our Social Enterprise Program is being rolled out in multiple phases. We are currently in the implementation stage of phase-1 of the project and in the designing stage of our phase-2.
In Phase-1 of this project, The WooCommerce Store Manager will be responsible for the following :
1. Managing Products, Their Categories, Attributes in the WooCommerce
2. Creating / Editing Graphics of the Products as needed.
3. Ensuring that the Product and Product Category pages assigned to the volunteer are staying functional at all times. افتتاح اليورو 2022
Volunteers with prior experience using WooCommerce on WordPress are perferred but others looking to learn are welcome to apply. ملاعب اليورو 2023
This team will comprise of multiple volunteers. Each volunteer is expected to spend about 5 hours per week with a minimum commitment of 3 months. صور اونو
Virtual – work from anywhere in the world at a time convenient to you 🙂
How to Apply
You can apply for this position by completing the volunteer signup form (preferred) or by sending an email to [email protected]. If you apply by email, please include all the information requested on the volunteer signup form.